Networking in IYNF
What is the IYNF Network?
The IYNF Network currently consists of 19 member and 5 partner organisations structured in 1000 local groups, as well as many organisations with whom we regularly cooperate on project basis. Our aim is to keep the network growing, including new organisations from the national, regional and local level. Naturefriends organisations are the primary target group, but also other organisations are more then welcome to join!
The IYNF Network now looks like this:
Why our Network matters?
In our network, groups and organisations create relations and connections according to their interests, field of activity or up-to-date issues. We facilitate networking and connection of all the parties involved, especially by finding peer groups and creating possibilityies to meet, learn, and find synergies for common projects. Our aim is to establish a living network of people and organisations across borders. We offer our knowledge, experience and contacts to empower young people and their organisations, increase their self organising skills and create a multiplier effect.
Why should you be part of the IYNF Network?
The IYNF network consists of organisations from different fields that will enrich your organisation and activities. IYNF helps you to select those organisations that fit your specific situation best. Using our services will increase your chances of receiving funding for your project. The knowledge and experience that we share will ensure that the project will be of higher quality and that the goals and aims will be reached. We offer our communication channels for the promotion of your project and to increase its visibility and dissemination of results.Join the network consisting of empowering organisations driven by their great purpose, principles, values and people.
What are the Networking projects that you can join?
1.Teencamps 2. Multi EVS network 3. Youth exchanges
For each project we created a framework that describes the admission criteria, the principles of cooperation and in-depth information that can be found in the “Projects” section.
Projects in other fields will occur based on a need and interest among the members.
What are the Networking services that we offer to you?
- help with partner search and matching
- networking support package with many useful documents
- support and tools
- grant writing help
- networking meetings and trainings
- possibility to propose your own project or join others
- and many more!
Is it for free?
Many services are indeed, such as proposing your project, joining other projects on the website or registering your organisation. For some services we ask for a contribution to cover related costs of the Networking Coordinator. This money helps us to improve our network and provide support to other organizations. The price depends on what type of service you choose. We offer several service packages for different prices. Please, see the Networking section at www.iynf.org. The fee can be paid as project costs from your grant and after this external funding is received.
How do you become part of the IYNF Network?
There are 3 options:
1. register your organisation at in the registration section in the Networking section and we will get in touch with you to keep you updated on all Networking news, events and offers
2. send an email to the IYNF Networking Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. call us today at: +420 234 621 573
We are looking forward to getting in touch with you and providing you with support to make your great international ideas come true!
What are the criteria to join the IYNF Network?
- being active or being interested in becoming active at the international level
- organisation based in one of the Youth in Action countries (EU members, the EFTA countries, in some cases, possibilities with South-East Europe, Eastern Europe & Caucasus and the EuroMed countries)
- following the core values of the IYNF Network: solidarity, sustainability, respect, equality and love and care for nature