We are extending the application deadline for our second activity of the year Structures of Activism till May 5 !
This training course is the second part of a larger educational cycle of three parts: a training on the basis of activism, on project & organizational management and a final conference with a direct action approach. With the full cycle on political activism, IYNF wants to showcase effective ways of work towards a positive change, inspire action and empower young Naturefriends to organize with others and be active at their places of study, of work and within their communities.
Structures of Activism will build the skills related to the creation, implementation and realization of projects. From practical to softer skills, the activity will focus on fields such as project management, finances and fundraising to communication and leadership skills.
Participants in this training course will be expected to develop an initiative, project proposal or any kind of action, for which IYNF may offer up to 1000 EUR to help in their implementation.
This activity you will give you the opportunity to:
- Gain knowledge and skills in the fields of project management, financial management and promotion!
- Learn about online tools, leadership, working in groups, time management and communication!
- Develop initiatives for promoting a more participatory culture from the local to the European level, which will be implemented throughout the educational cycle!
- Have your project realized by receiving a grant and guidance!
How much does it cost?
- No participation fee.
- Food and accommodation are 100% covered.
- 100% of the travel costs covered (up to a limit of 275 EUR).
- IYNF expects you to choose the most sustainable way of transportation, e.g. only 2nd/economy class tickets can be reimbursed. For flights and traveling by car prior approval of the Secretariat will be needed.
- Participants are expected to be present at least 80% of the working time. If you are not able to fulfill this condition, please discuss it with the Secretariat prior to your application. Not following this rule might result in IYNF not being able to reimburse your travel costs.
How to apply?
Please fill in and submit the APPLICATION FORM, until May 5. 23:59 CET. The selected participants will be informed via email by the beginning of May.
Note: Unfortunately due to funding restrictions we can only accept participants from the following countries: Council of Europe Member States.
If you have any questions, please write to the coordinator of the project,
Anna Mayfat (firstname.lastname@example.org)!