International Young Naturefriends is a well-established international youth umbrella organization with more than 40-years of tradition and impact in more than 20 European countries. We are currently looking for a full-time or part-time Finance and Office Coordinator willing to contribute to our mission and become a significant member of a small young team based in Prague, Czech Republic.
IYNF gathers over 20 member and partner organizations, that are further structured in local and regional groups and associate about 120 000 young people. Our main field of activity is experiential education based on the values of respect, equality, solidarity, sustainability and love and care for nature. The Finance and Office Coordinator will be responsible for the management of the financial, administrative and fundraising agendas. He or she will be responsible for the overall budget of IYNF in relation to particular project budgets and the overall income and expenditure flow within the organization. The Finance and Office Coordinator takes part in grant applications and writing reports as well as in fundraising together with the Secretary General. The job includes office administration as well.
- Relevant work experience in financial management and budget monitoring, preferably in the NGO sector
- Education in finances and economics
- Ability to understand the international non-profit environment and financial management of multi-partner projects
- Computer literacy (MS Office – at least intermediate MS Excel knowledge)
- Ability to work in both Czech and English (English is the working language of IYNF, however accounting is processed in Czech)
- Accuracy, independent thinking, focus on detail, good organizational skills and systematic way of working, good time and resource management skills
- Ability to work independently and under pressure (stick to deadlines, deal with deadlines)
- Proof of clean criminal record
- EU citizenship or work permit
- Willingness to commit for a long term cooperation
- Start upon agreement
- Experience with coordination of international (youth) projects from a financial perspective
- Experience with Erasmus+ Programme and/or the European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe
- Affiliation with the values of the Naturefriends movement
- A job in a young and progressive team working for a value based organization
- Training opportunities for constant professional and personal development
- Flexible working hours
- One year contract with three months trial period with the aim of extension
- Salary according to the NGO sector in Czech Republic
- Employee’s benefits – 25 days of holidays, public transport contribution, meal vouchers, pension insurance contribution, flexi-passes and sick days
If you are interested in the position please send your CV and motivation letter in English to the IYNF Secretary General Sina Franz (email@example.com) until 15th January. Please note that only online applications are accepted and that only candidates who fulfil the job requirements will be shortlisted and contacted with information about the further procedure until 20th January.