Are you a young person, a student, or a volunteer who lives in Prague? Do you speak Czech and know Prague like the back of your hand?Are you interested in making new international friends?
If you say yes, you may be a great mentor for IYNF!!
What is a mentor doing?
- meeting occasionally with one of the European Solidarity Corps volunteers (online/offline)
- sharing experience of living in Prague or studying/working experience
- supporting and advising a volunteer
What’s in for you?
- sharing laughs, stories about life in different countries
- improving your language skills
- meeting with people from different countries and growing as a person by supporting others
- gaining knowledge about international volunteering opportunities
- possibility to take part in IYNF activities, learn more about non-profit environment and youth organisations
- training on consultation and mentoring by IYNF
- Acknowledgment certificate of mentoring an international volunteer
If you feel like this is something that’s for you, don’t hesitate and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This project is kindly supported by the European Solidarity Corps programme.