IYNF is regularly hosting two international volunteers in its Prague office.
What is the EVS project in IYNF like?
- You work 30-35 hours a week in an international office (currently 5 nationalities represented) with other passionate, young people in the center of Prague, Czech Republic.
- Your learning experience is put in the first place: experienced supervisors make sure that you benefit from the project and that it is adapted best to your needs
- You have a chance to assist with variety of tasks, according to your needs and interests: preparing informational campaigns, developing media channels, organizing educational activities, communicating with various organizational stakeholders
- You have a hands-on experience of working in the headquarters of an international NGO
- You have a chance to develop your own local or international project
- You learn about a variety of topics in environmental education, sustainability, youth work, campaigning, social issues
- You have an opportunity to travel to international educational activities in Europe
- You take part in a Czech language course
- You are introduced to various opportunities of volunteering and youth work in Prague
- You have your costs covered, including accommodation, food, your travel to the Czech Republic, insurance, language course and pocket money. There is no participation fee
Want to see how working with us looks like? Check out this video shot in IYNF office and during activities:
Find out more about the concept and philosophy of the European Voluntary Service.
Open vacancies will be announced on IYNF website, social media and in the IYNF newsletter Courier. To be the first person to be informed about an open vacancy, subscribe to IYNF newsletter Courier and follow our social media.
To find out more, you can also write to email@example.com.