Call for Participants
Do you know the differences between migration and mobility? What does the word ‘Refugees’ mean for you?
Discover and learn how to tackle the reality of migration. Join the IYNF’s seminar ‘GET ON BOARD’ and become part of the solution!
“Get on Board”
After this activity you will be able to:
- Discover the reality of the refugees in different countries;
- Apprehend the so-called ‘migration crisis’ in Europe;
- Understand the deep meaning of the international cooperation;
- Use practical tools and non-formal education methods for facing questions related to intercultural dialogue, equality, and social justice;
This activity is open to representatives of IYNF Member and Partner organizations, volunteers and e-volunteers. We also welcome representatives of other youth organizations that share the values of IYNF and are willing to be engaged within the IYNF network. Previous involvement in IYNF and experience in the topics of the project are an advantage.
Date and Place: 19-24 June, Balatonszemes, Hungary
- No participation fee.
- Food and accommodation are 100% covered.
- At least 60% of travel costs will be reimbursed.**
- IYNF expects you to choose the most sustainable way of transportation, e.g. only 2ndclass/economy class tickets can be reimbursed. For flights and traveling by car prior approval of the Secretariat will be needed.
- Participants are expected to be present at least 80% of the working time. If you are not able to fulfill this condition, please discuss it with the Secretariat prior to your application. Violation of this rule might result in IYNF not being able to reimburse your travel costs.
How to apply: Please fill in and submit this application form, until 17 April 23:59 CET.
Results: all the selected participants will be informed via e-mail by 20 April.
Eligible countries: Council of Europe member states.
*If you have any questions, please write to the coordinator of the project, Henrique Goncalves (firstname.lastname@example.org)
**IYNF promotes the inclusion of young people with fewer opportunities in society as well as in our activities. We created a ‘solidarity fund’ to support participants who cannot pay the travel costs upfront or cover the remaining 40% of their total costs. You can request the support from our ‘solidarity fund’ in the application from.
This activity is kindly supported by the European Youth Foundation Programme of the Council of Europe