International Young Naturefriends (IYNF) is seeking full time Finance and Office Coordinator for its Secretariat in Prague with the starting date as soon as possible. We require fluency in English and Czech language and at least basic experience with financial management.
IYNF (www.iynf.org) is an international youth umbrella organization that gathers 16 member and 12 partner organizations, that are further structured in local and regional groups and associate about 120 000 young people. Our main field of activity is experiential education (in outdoor, environmental and amateur art methodology) for values of respect, equality, solidarity, sustainability and love and care for nature.
The Finance and Office Coordinator will be responsible for the management of the administrative, financial and fundraising agendas. He or she will work on the budget, financial management of various projects, grant applications and grant reports together with other members of the staff. The job also includes office administration, marketing, promotion and support of project management.
- experience in project management, financial management and budget monitoring, preferably in the NGO sector
- relevant education
- capacity to understand the international non-profit organization environment and financial management of multi-partner projects
- computer literacy (MS Office – at least intermediate MS Excel knowledge, ability to work with databases)
- ability to work in both Czech and English(English is the working language of IYNF, however communication with the external accounting company runs in Czech)
- ability to work in an international team and multi-cultural environment
- accuracy, independent thinking, focus on detail, good organizational skills and systematic way of working
- good time and resource management skills
- ability to work independently and under pressure
- willingness to commit for at least two years
- proof of clean criminal record
- an EU passport or work permit
- ability to start to work on 1st July
- knowledge of German language
- experience with coordination of international youth projects
- experience with Erasmus+ Programme and the European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe
- willingness to get actively involved into IYNF activities
- affiliation with the Naturefriends movement
- creative job in a young, progressive and enthusiastic team working for a value based organization
- training opportunities for constant professional and personal development
- opportunity to regularly take part in IYNF activities and travel abroad
- flexible working hours
- one year contract with three months trial period with the possibility of extension
- salary corresponding with the NGO sector
- employee’s benefits – 25 days of holidays, public transport contribution, meal vouchers, pension insurance contribution, flexi passes and sick days
If you are interested in the position send your CV and motivation letter, until 15th May the latest, to Adriana Harnuskova – email@example.com.
Please note that only online applications are accepted and that only candidates who fulfill the job requirements will be short-listed and contacted for interviews. Interviews will be done in English and Czech on Skype or at the IYNF office in Prague in the second half of May and in the beginning of June.