International Young Naturefriends (IYNF) is looking for a part-time (20 hours) Finance and Office Coordinator for its Secretariat in Prague.
The Finance and Office Coordinator will be responsible for the management of the administrative and financial agenda. They will overlook the paperwork and communicate with the external accountant. They will process payments and keep track of the due dates. They will be in charge of office administration.
The job also includes supporting the Secretary General and Vice Secretary General with the budgeting of various projects and grant reports.
- relevant education – bachelor’s degree or secondary education preferably in economics – graduates and students are welcome to apply
- computer literacy (MS Office – at least intermediate MS Excel knowledge)
- ability to work in both Czech and English (B2 for both is the minimum – English is the working language of IYNF, however accounting is processed in Czech)
- ability to work in an international team and multi-cultural environment
- accuracy, independent thinking, focus on detail and good organizational skills
- good time and resource management skills
- ability to work independently
- proof of clean criminal record
- an EU passport or work permit
- experience with international non-profit environment and insights into the financial management of projects
- experience with international youth projects (Erasmus+ or European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe)
- willingness to occasionally join the IYNF international activities
- affiliation with the values of the Naturefriends movement
- a job in a progressive team working for a value-based organization
- flexible working hours and the possibility to occasionally work from home
- opportunity to take part in IYNF activities and travel abroad
- one year contract with three months trial period with a long-term aim
- salary of 23000 CZK brutto
Questions or interested to apply? Please send your motivation letter and CV in English by e-mail to email@example.com.
Starting date is negotiable however ideally in January 2024.
Please note that only online applications are accepted and that only candidates who fulfill the job requirements will be short-listed and contacted for interviews. Interviews will be held in English on Zoom or at the IYNF office in Prague.