IYNF Festival on Activism for Socio-Ecological Diversity
Are you ready for an awesome festival about sustainability, democracy and international cooperation?
Do you want to meet other young Naturefriends, youth leaders or youth workers?
Are you interested in gaining knowledge about how to prevent radicalisation and deal with current climate challenged for a more just and sustainable future?
If yes, join fellow Naturefriends, youth workers and youth leaders for a unique international activity in Cecina, Italy for the “IYNF Festival on Activism for Socio-Ecological Diversity” from September 20th to 24th 2023!
The festival aims to provide a platform for sharing good practice examples of non-formal education methods that address the prevention of radicalisation and that support the fight for climate justice.
- Better understanding of the link between populistic agendas and the climate movement, while recognizing destructive speech patterns.
- Develop techniques to effectively respond to populistic statements and amplify your voice in support of climate action.
- Deepen knowledge of climate crisis issues and recent trends in environmental protection.
- Encourage discussions about socio-ecological transformation.
Where and when?
The activity will take place from the 20th to the 24rd of September 2023 at Naturefriends house Gran Pino in Cecina, Italy.
Please note that participants will be required to sleep in tents as part of the accommodation arrangements.
We believe this will contribute to a unique and immersive experience during the festival.
How much does it cost?
- Participation fee – 25 EUR for all participants.
- Food and accommodation are 100% covered
- 100% of the travel costs covered (up to a limit of 275 EUR)
If you have economical constraints covering the course fee, please contact us to find a solution.
- According to IYNF’s Travel Policy you are asked to choose the most sustainable way of transportation, e.g. only 2nd/economy class tickets can be reimbursed. For flights and travelling by car, prior approval of the project team will be needed.
- Participants are expected to be present at least 80% of the program. If you are not able to fulfil this condition, please discuss it with the Secretariat prior to your application. Not following this rule might result in IYNF not being able to accept your application.
How to Apply:
Please fill in and submit the APPLICATION FORM by the 18th of July 2023, 23:59 CEST. We will inform the applicants about the selection procedure by the 21st of July 2023.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
This project is kindly supported by the European Youth Foundation of The Council of Europe and the European Union.