Deadline for applications has been prolonged, please continue reading!
IYNF celebrates its 40th anniversary this year and we want to ensure and increase the educational quality of activities in our network. We are excited to share with you some of our best practices in facilitating learning. We are bringing you a training course where you can learn how to use outdoor, amateur art and nature-based methods for personal development, for working with different topics such as sustainability, social engagement and intercultural learning and how to make it fun and engaging at the same time. If this resonates with you, then apply now for our summer training course (TC).
Our motto: “From a gourmet eater to a successful cook!“
During the training course the participants will
- taste by experiencing different topic-method-combinations and gain insights into the facilitation of learning
- cook by understanding basic principles and tools of facilitation of learning, by reflecting on their competences and getting space to practice their skills in a safe and supportive environment. E.g. facilitation of reflection and debriefing, models for learning and process facilitation, etc.
- prepare themselves to serve these wonderful dishes to the world. This will be done by tackling different ways of using the non-formal education while contributing to the IYNF network on a local and/or international level and by being supported in their learning process beyond the duration of the training course.
- eager to learn more about facilitation of learning
- a practitioner* who is or wants to be active in the IYNF network locally and/or internationally
- motivated to facilitate learning processes with groups
- 18 – 30 years old (exceptions possible)
- fluent in English
*practitioners = group leaders, youth leaders, (work) camp leaders, people who run and/or organise activities, seminar indoor based facilitators or trainers, etc.
Dates: 6 – 15 July 2015
How to apply: Follow this link and fill in the application form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kcmgCpNeGrwgZ6nApwONaVtIv7Zim5xR9tyYv8TQrUE/viewform.
Deadline: 10th June 2015
In order to reach gender and geographical balance we are especially looking for male candidates from the following countries: Austria, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Netherlands, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland and UK.
Results: all the selected participants will be informed personally via e-mail until 15th June 2015
Costs: 30% of the travel costs and participation fee of 40 EUR
Eligible countries: The Council of Europe countries – http://www.coe.int/en/web/portal/country-profiles.
Here is your team:
Adriana Harnuskova (organization and logistics)
If you have any questions or doubts, feel free to contact Adriana at email@example.com.
We look forward to receiving your application!
The activity is kindly supported by the European Youth Foundation of the Council of Europe.